- Maximise the use of government funding to off-set training, learning and development costs
- Understand the difference between skilling for the organisation and qualifying the individual
- Source and negotiate with accredited training providers who understand enterprise training.
We focus on assisting organisations to drive their business success through meaningful and sustainable workforce training, learning and development.
Montague Consulting has proven techniques to assist you to achieve your needs be they:
Increasing client results
e.g. better service, higher client perceived value.
Increasing staff results
e.g. improved attraction, engagement and retention.
Increasing company results
e.g. increased efficiency and effectiveness.
Recognising that each organisation is unique in its internal capability and capacity, we offer a flexible approach ensuring you are not paying for services you don’t need.
We typically work in 4 main areas:
- Attraction and maximisation of government funding – through targeted application
- Initiative design – focusing on training, learning and development that serve a business purpose
- Translation and negotiation services – with government funding agencies and Registered Training Organisations (RTOs)
- Training, Learning and Development Initiative Project Management
Our approach aligns nationally accredited vocational education and training (VET) qualifications, to business needs. We use qualifications as they are intended within the workplace. For us, qualifications should never be the driver of any initiative because from an organisation’s view point, without improved performance, there is no value.
Montague Consulting staff have successfully delivered training, learning and development programs for private organisations, government agencies and the not for profit sector.